Posted by Khoa at Thursday, July 24, 2014
Posted by Khoa at Sunday, July 06, 2014
Posted by Khoa at Saturday, June 28, 2014
Posted by Khoa at Saturday, June 14, 2014
1. FIX THE FREAKING LAG! It's so bad in FSB 2... I mean even worse than I could ever imagined. I think the game actually rewards laggers! For example, the game slows down when someone is lagging but the thing is the lagger seems to be moving at normal speed... you can get the ball wide open with plenty of room to shoot, the game slows down, you pull up for the jumper, the lagger somehow made up all that space and got to where you are... BLOCKED! Are you open or are you not? I can't even tell anymore in this lag. Another thing is it's almost impossible to defend a lagger... you can't block them and you can't face them up. Oh yeah... what is the deal with the weird pump fake animation before someone shoots?? Is that a bug within the game?? Most likely it's lag like usual... that stupid thing throws off my block timing so much. Get newer servers, upgrade current ones, IP block, etc... I don't care what they do, just improve the latency... lag was one of the reasons why the first FSB basically died.
2. For some reason I really hate the loose ball mechanics in FSB 2... it's confusing to me LOL. The ball could be bouncing around on the ground, I step right on it but I still won't get it... I have seen many times where there are 3 or 4 people running after the ball and none will get it because the bounces on the ground looks so funny and weird...
3. Is it me or does it seem like it takes so long to shoot a jumper in this game? Maybe it's lag or something but the shooting animation is so much longer than FSB 1... I like the shooting bar/meter and all but it should be a little faster... yes yes... I know I can shoot a "red meter" shot and that will be quicker but still... overall it should be just a tad faster...
4. Boost the 3pt success rate for PG. Maybe it's just because of the low levels but man... I shoot like 25% on my PG ALL from wide open shots... from reading my guides you should know how I play PG... I don't jack up shots... I only shoot wide open ones and right now it seems like NOTHING goes in... I'm not asking for PG to shoot like SG but come on... how can I help out my teammates by stretching the floor if I can't make anything?!
5. Get rid of the stupid box on the right side of the screen telling you which buttons does what... I don't need to see that thing every single game... even when I close it, the thing will appear again in the next game.
6. Auto-ready feature would be nice. I'm tired of telling my teammates "ready up"...
7. The ability to level up your stat points without having to leave the room.
8. The entire lobby system needs a big upgrade... I want to see who is in there, spectate games, invite people from the lobby into a game.
Posted by Khoa at Wednesday, May 21, 2014